When you call Tracy Griffiths’ Quality Air Care (QAC), you are sure to get the most thorough carpet cleaning possible.
You won’t see those spots again!
Yes, for your carpet cleaning we’ll use state-of-the-art truck mounted equipment that thoroughly cleans and leaves your carpet soft and fresh. Your carpet is going to get the maximum soil removal with the minimum drying time.
Here are some of the benefits of our carpet cleaning system:
- Kills dust mites, bacteria and what they live on
- Removes pollutants from your home
- Extracts allergy causing pollen and spores
- Refreshes carpet texture and enhances traffic lanes
- Prolongs carpet life
- Improves softness, fluffiness, and appearance
- Washes out water soluble soils
- Brightens colors
- Flushes out odor sources
We never use harmful chemicals so your carpet is safe for family, kids, pets, and the environment!
Contact us now!
Here is how our QAC carpet cleaning process works:
1. Your carpet’s dry soil is removed with our powerful truck-mounted vacuum system. This way, as much of the dry soil possible will be removed BEFORE cleaning.
2. We pre-treat any spots such as gum, grease, tar, wax, shoe polish, asphalt, and other soils with one of our select professional-grade spotters.
3. Your home is protected with corner guards, placed around corners, to protect wall edges and mats to help keep your home safe.
4. We wear booties over our shoes to prevent us from accidentally tracking outside soil into your home.
5. Your carpet is thoroughly rinsed with hot water from our truck mounted steam machine.
6. We extract the dirty water into a tank in our van.
7. Your carpet is left as dry as possible, fresh and clean.
QAC serves East Hampton, Southampton, Sagaponack, and the North Fork.
Call us now at 631-329-5764