Hygienitech Dust Mite Removal
Quality Air Care removes Dust Mites and their Dirt!
With Hygienitech Dust Mite Removal, Quality Air Care (QAC) is ready, willing, and able to remove dust mite allergens from your beautiful Hampton’s home. Tracy Griffiths and your QAC team know you, you family, and your guests deserve a clean and healthy home that is free from dust mites and their dirty and allergy-causing droppings. Yes, those small creatures live in your mattresses and bedding. Yes, they produce “dirt” that you breathe every day, and that is not good!
QAC is the Exclusive Hygienitech® Service Provider on Long Island!
Hygienitech® is the world’s leading provider of green, chemical-free anti-allergen services. They developed and provide the highly specialized equipment that works in an ecologically safe and sound way to clean your mattresses and upholstery from the menace of dust mites. Tracy Griffiths’s QAC is the exclusive agent of Hygientech® on Long Island. Hygienitech Dust Mite Removal is right for you, your home, and your loved ones!
QAC has been specially trained to use Hygienitech’s SystemsYour QAC team is specially trained to use the patented Hygienitech® system to rid you of these little pests and tier unwanted leave-behind. This Green, chemical-free anti-allergen system
The scientifically proven Hygienitech® Mattress Cleaning and Sanitizing process is an all-natural, chemical-free, dry treatment procedure that effectively removes and destroys dust mites, fungal spores, bacteria and other harmful debris found in all mattresses.
Hygienitech ® is a totally non-invasive and completely safe and effective way to disinfect any mattress, regardless of its age, size or style. The Hygienitech® approach used by your QAC team is an extension of very techniques that the medical profession has been using.
Europe has led the way in bringing this safe, chemical-free, dust mite and allergen eliminating process to the people. Europeans have been cleaning and sanitizing mattresses for years. Today, there are thousands of European dealers performing tens of thousands of mattress cleaning and sanitizing services every week. This explains why they don’t have(or need) as many Allergy Doctors per capita as you would find in the U.S. Let QAC ensure that your mattresses and upholstery are not dust mite infested!
Hygienitech is much better than Steam-Cleaning!
Once, steam-cleaning was the only approach to removing dust mite allergens from your mattresses and upholstery. QAC knows that Hygientech’s approach is much better, and here is why.
- Dry, chemical-free, no toxins
- No drying time required
- No moisture to penetrate mattress
- 72+ hour residual effect to continue destroying allergens
- Safe on all types of mattresses and pillows
- Color safe, no bleaching agents
- Neutralizes odor inducing bacteria
- No need to remove the mattress from the bed
- Completely portable system
- 14-16 minutes application time
- No set up time required
Old -fashioned Steam Cleaning
- Wet, steam plus toxic cleaning agents
- Requires 2-3 days for partial, surface drying
- Traps moisture inside the mattress that promotes the growth of mold and mildew.
- No residual effect
- Cannot be used on memory foam mattress or pillows
- Can induce fading and color variations
- Can result in musty smell coming from inside the mattress
- May damage surrounding areas and box spring
- May require cumbersome truck mounted unit
- 30-40 minute application time
- Equipment set up required
Get Rid of Dust Mites and their Allergens Today!
Tracy Griffiths and your QAC team are ready to use their exclusive Hygienitech Dust Mite Removal system to cleanse your mattresses and upholestry of the dust mite allergy menace today. Call us at 631-329-5764 and make an appointment for a free estimate. Now is the best time to remove those dust mites and keep your beautiful Hampton’s home safe for you, your family, and your guests!